Saturday, April 21, 2007



Rain, rain (please) go away.

I hate rainy days now. Working 6daysweek, and having to walk that super long stretch of up-slope to LeGrove, I can never imagine what would happen if it rains all of a sudden. There's no sheltered walkway anywhere near LeGrove. And for the past week, I've already dumped more red notes than anyone of you could ever think of on cabs. Like spending so much on food with Caroline is not enough. Duh. Yes, everytime I go out with Caroline, we always splurge on food and more food! Damnit. But I still love eating&eating&eating non-stop with my known seafoodplatterfor2-partner, Caroliner-eyeliner! Yup ;)

Mr Quek at work almost drove me crazy yesterday! He is becoming more and more selfish, NO WONDER THEY DISLIKE YOU SO DAMN MUCH! Asshole, though he didnt, or rather, dared not, raise his voice at me, the things he did are ridiculous! WHY THE HELL MUST YOU GO AGAINST ME EVERY DAMN TIME WHEN IM RUSHING OFF FOR SHUTTLE BUS? So what if you're damn bloody ass forgetful? Such a simple task you couldn't even at least TRY to help? Asshole. Sophia was very sick yesterday. And, what happened?

"Hey L, can you help me send the mails? I'm feeling a lil' giddy already"
L, who was doing the opening,
"Har, aiyah left a few only what (for P-block), and I'm busy now.."
"Okok, nvm."

WTH! ASSHOLE RIGHT??

I straight away offer to help her send though I was busy with other admin stuff too. Well, she's my bestfriend over here at LeGrove. And she didnt deserve to be treated like this by that son-of-a-biatch ok?LOSER! I totally lost my cool and glared at him for shooting her in his demeaning tone. Hur, try that at YM or Lily la! TRY IT!

I dont know why but I'm dreading to work whenever my shift coincides with his. He made my life very miserable ok. I'm not someone who can tolerate unhelpful, super-paranoid, and always saying I'll get him into trouble kinda people. And, someone who not say of LOW EQ, but NO EQ okay?


WHATEVER. After my 2nd time missing LeGrove's shuttlebus and cabbing to work/off work, I've had enough of my day man. The only happy moment I had was dinner @Ikea with Kelly and Michelle! It's really really been eons since I last saw them! Man, we caught up with each other's lives. Seeing her&him still a sweet couple as ever, I sincerely give them my blessings. And Kelly, with her jobs and eyecandies and bus partner etc HAHA. Ikea shuttle-bus fumble and stuff. Well, let's just be careful next time ya?


Raymond is one great friend whom I'm blessed with. He didnt accept my cab-offer, though inside I'm feeling so, so bad to make him travel all the way, wasting his money and time. MAN. Anyway, walked him to the bus-stop before we started to make plans for our next outings and stuff. He didnt make me feel as bad in the end. P-boy, you're the best! :))


Talking to Amos at night made me realised so many many things that I've kept inside myself and I cried my eyes out finally. One thing being how hateful I was towards Mr Quek and work. All I should do is to just shut him out of my peaceful life. Who needs his help. I can be independent. And whenever he asks me for help, I'm not going to say no. He's the pathetic one, not me. I shant be vengeful. I should pity him instead :) I cried partly bcos' ystd was the last night he could talk to me before a longstraight week without phone as he's going for his fieldcamp. Man, living in jungle during rainy season? That sucked man. My life, though filled with many downs, is still way better than his. I'm so greatful to have heart-to-heart talk with him and composed myself for a (hopefully) better day ahead! :))


"Form a heartshape with both hands, look through it and at the stars in the lonely nights, that's when you'll be in my heart."

Man, I think you're the only man left in this whole world who'd think of such sweeties and who actually say it. At least, it warmed me. Thanks love.




beautiful day, in bliss :) 3:31 pm






Lauren

shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com



Music is Love



Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand

There's no easy way to say goodbye





Message me






Amigos


alvin
azm
benjamin
boonhwee
caleb
caroline
huiqi
janice
jaszie
jevan
jiesi
joel
kangyan
leeshyuan
lynette
mel
mui
rachel
richie
ryan
shannon
sinyi
steph
yanling
BLOGGER
PICTURE-HOST
BLOGSKINS
LAYOUT